A beautiful location, blue sky, blue water, silence and romance: the place to have a nice cold drink
on the beach. But then the power is cut off again, generator on, noisy, it spoils the atmosphere.
The solution is only one phonecall away.
Would you like a power solution that is:
- Uninterrupted and of high quality;
- Not causing you any hassle or noise (generator);
- Cost effective (low cost of ownership);
- Well serviced;
- Offered with financing/lease options that fit your cash flow.
Voltzon stands for:
- Nature of quality in advice, products, installations and service;
- Top quality components; compliance to local and international standards;
- Availability of stock;
- Quick handling of warranty issues due to excellent relations with suppliers;
- Financial solutions.
We make your energy supply our challenge!
ChemChem Safari lodges
ChemChem Safari Lodge is the realization of a dream of Fabia and Nicholas who wanted to create the ultimate slow safari feel. In their lodge on the edge of lake Manyara guests experience the ultimate east african safari. This luxurious atmosphere goes combined with ultimate respect for the fragile wildlife corridor
the lodge is built in. As such Fabia and Nicholas where looking for an energy solution that gave them 24/7 power without disturbing the guests with noisy generators.
Voltzon has installed a central power back-up system that allows them to run the generator for only 4 hours per day. The 1400Ah 24V battery bank stores enough energy to allow them to run all their daily loads for the 20 hours the generator is
not running. The installation included over 14 kilometer of armored cable in order to provide power to all parts of the camp. The lodge is equipped with a dual power network whereby heavy loads can be run directly from the generator
in each tent.
The system is designed in such a manner that solar power can easily be added when the lodge builds momentum.
This allows Fabia and Nicholas to phase their investments in such a way that their power system grows along with
their ambitions in providing the ultimate safari experience.
A selection of other projects:
Installation of a solar and power back-up system
Kisampa uses a central hybrid system which is powered for 70% by solar and the remaining 30% by generator. Hereby the generator only runs some hours every other day. The Banda’s are lighted by d.light solar lanterns. www.afrikaafrikasafaris.com
Installation of a solar system
Chole Mjini has a central power system for the office. Light is currently provided by
d.light lanterns and will be upgraded to a central solar system in 2012.
Voltzon launched operational lease solutions for renewable energy systems.read more >
Voltzon Ltd is a privately held company that, based on the integrity and loyalty of its people, wishes to grow continuously...read more >
Voltzon has been doing installations in many well known institutions, lodges and domestic facilities. Read more for details.read more >